Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber12 release candidate 2

From: Ben Roberts <ben.roberts.geek.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 09:06:50 +1300

Hi Xiongwu,

On 22/03/2012, at 8:30 AM, Wu, Xiongwu (NIH/NHLBI) [E] wrote:

> [WXW%] I attach the configure output (conf_gnu.log) and the config.h file, as well as the configure output with -nomtkpp flag (conf_gnu_nomtkpp.log) here.

The output from "configure" is rather terse and doesn't really tell us whether anything went wrong while configuring MTK++. If you're interested in getting an MTK++ build working under cygwin, would you be so kind as to look in the "mtkpp" source directory (perhaps in AmberTools/src/mtkpp) for files called "config.log" or similar?

Regards,
Ben