Re: [AMBER-Developers] Builds of AMBER 12 with gcc 4.1.2 failing

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 17:08:02 -0700

Ok - the problem is that 'sff' tries to build an amber rism module even if
$RISM = no.

However, disabling the building of sff leads to problems building nss in NAB
which needs libsff. I can disable nss as well but other parts of nab need it
as well. The only solution I could find was to disable building nab
completely.

Any better ideas for fixing?

All the best
Ross