[AMBER-Developers] final stretch and Zeno's paradox

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:56:12 -0500

Thanks to many of your for replying to my earlier message about the upcoming
deadline for Amber12.

It seems that there are a number of good reasons for extending the code
submission window. I now plan to cut off submissions on 29 Feb. 2012.

Please be careful as you commit things now: be sure to keep your working
directories up to date ("git pull" often); run both the serial and parallel
test suites before pushing things back to UCSD. We are trying to reduce the
number of test failures to zero. Most failures I'm seeing appear to be minor,
but try to spring some free time to look at those you might be able to fix.

...thanks....dac