[AMBER-Developers] Final stretch for Amber 12

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 23:04:39 -0500

Hi everyone:

We should be on the final stretch for getting code into the tree for
Amber12/AmberTools12. Please let me know if you anticipate problems in
meeting the Feb. 15 deadline.

Also, please give your attention to the Reference Manuals and the
tutorials. The GPU, SQM, QM/MM and replica exchange sections look quite
out-dated; I think the same thing is true for PBSA. There are few
discussions of the new force fields. The author list is out-of-date.
etc.etc. Please do your part of pitch in!

...thanks...dac