[AMBER-Developers] When is fftw3.f03 created?

From: David A. Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 12:09:42 -0500

On a Mac, with gcc 4.5.0, I'm failing to compile rism because the
configure script for fftw3 (I think) is failing to make the fftw3.f03
file. The config.log file says at the end that the script exited with a
exit code of zero. Various errors show up in the log, but it looks like they
are "expected" ones.

So: does anyone see this problem. Does anyone (e.g. Tyler) understand how
or when this file is supposed to be created? Any one else ever seen (and
solved) this problem?

...thx....dave