Re: [AMBER-Developers] Problems building a rpm for Amber11 + AmberTools 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:23:14 -0500

It shouldn't have any very noticeable effect really (outside of filling the
bin directory with a couple Python modules). The Python programs should
just use the system Python instead. (This is the only available approach
in the upcoming version).

A couple other things are written in Python, though, so it wouldn't _just_
be MMPBSA to be affected. (The constant pH input utility is written in
Python as well, as is a softcore TI setup script).

HTH,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida