Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] ATTN GLYCAM users: CY atom type work around

From: Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:16:26 -0800

A list of atom types is easy to generate. In any case, there was not much
coordination before. We definitely need to improve.

Did you notice CY being used anywhere else? I noticed it is in
opls_parm.dat (for heme).

If you ask me, I think, in general, we should try to avoid redefining
existing atom types. Or, we'd expect conflict somewhere.

--
Yong Duan, Ph.D, Professor
UC Davis Genome Center and