Re: [AMBER-Developers] Topology file readers

From: <dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 17:46:38 -0500 (EST)

I agree with Jason's points, and since I like to do things "in the service
of others" I was thinking of volunteering my services to make it so that
the mdgx topology parser could serve nab. I can write good documentation
and think of what future developers may need. But, it will have to be
after the devs meeting. I'm not sure what will happen with the existing
ptraj, if people decide that cpptraj will now replace it.

But, I definitely don't want to end up throwing more on the pile of
standards.

Dave