Re: [AMBER-Developers] Amber on Live-CD?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:12:47 -0500

Sure. Is there anything special you want on it? I could swap out the
website from the workshop with a website of your choosing (otherwise users
will see the Barcelona workshop website as their homepage).

Perhaps I can just make a general one that points to the Amber website if
there's interest from the Dev community for this kind of resource.

I do want to contact Ubuntu and cover us legally before we run around
calling it AMbuntu, though.

All the best,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,