Re: [AMBER-Developers] AMBER11 bugfix #19 is broken

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2011 18:35:46 -0800

Hi All,

> I think all we need is a cuda cruise control build for amber11-with-
> patches,
> which would have caught this problem. [We currently only test the
> serial
> version of amber11-with-patches.]

Ok, I setup Cruise Control to also do the CUDA serial and parallel builds
for amber11-with-patches. Of course this does NOT work because the
amber11-with-patches tag is for AMBER Tools 1.4 with AMBER 11+patches which
of course uses an incompatible configure script. Suggestions? We can't have
Cruise Control test building CUDA for amber11-with-patches since this is an
invalidated build target since AT1.4 is no longer compatible with AMBER11.
Thus I think we need amber11-with-patches updated to be AMBER 11 + Patches +
AT15 + Patches since this is what we are effectively releasing and is what
needs to be tested.

Any ideas how we do this? - Just apply all the git commits from
AT1.4+bugfixes until AT1.5 release and then the AT1.5 bugfixes to the
amber11-with-patches branch?

All the best
Ross

/\