Re: [AMBER-Developers] ff11pol sample leap files

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 12:54:53 -0500

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Yong Duan <duan.ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> Great!!
>
> Where is the ff11 branch?

It's part of the git.ambermd.org:/amber.git repository. Just check it out
via the following command:

git checkout -b ff11 origin/ff11

(Of course, this assumes that you cloned your git repository from
git.ambermd.org:/amber.git in the first place). If not, replace "origin"
with whatever remote points to git.ambermd.org. For instance, here is what
I get:

$ git remote -v
origin gitosis.git.ambermd.org:amber.git (fetch)
origin gitosis.git.ambermd.org:amber.git (push)
ufhpc merzberg.git.hpc.ufl.edu:amber.git (fetch)
ufhpc merzberg.git.hpc.ufl.edu:amber.git (push)

$ git branch -r
  origin/CNNRCW
 ... [snip]
  origin/ff11
... [snip]
  origin/york
  ufhpc/mmpbsa-dev
  ufhpc/parmed
  ufhpc/pmemd-remd

As you can see here, I have 2 remotes defined -- origin == main amber git
repo, and ufhpc is our local git repo. (The second command lists all
remote branches, I cut some out of the list for brevity's sake).

HTH,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate