Re: [AMBER-Developers] Ground rules for discussion of Amber12

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 21:42:35 -0600 (Mountain Daylight Time)

> I'm happy to see so much interest and passion about how to make Amber better,
> but we need some ground rules, before productive discussions become
> flame wars:

Here here... I've been following these discussions with some trepidation
and am feeling empathy for those attacked in these degrading flame wars
(although I have a thick skin regarding ptraj and its lack of evolution
which is partly my fault). This is part of the reason I have been silent.
This battle reminds me of the current congress/senate where nothing
positive is accomplished. AMBER as a group has been a close knit group
and we should not lose this.

--tom