Re: [AMBER-Developers] Automated Build System

From: <dcerutti.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 22:41:01 -0400 (EDT)

Well, I would be off to a flying start on that prize--I pushed up some
mdgx commits and they're NOT AT ALL compatible with the serial build. Mea
cupla. Once you get to a parallel build, mdgx is almost compatible--there
was a change to PtrajMask.h (formerly ptrajmask.h) but that'll get fixed
in my next commit. Serial compilation has been a mess because I have a
lot of stuff that should be roped off with #ifdef MPI statements but am
just now finding out about (obviously haven't tried a serial build in
awhile).

All that said, I'm having lots of trouble compiling anything in AMBER, and
it's not that it gets stuck on mdgx. From what I can tell, all sorts of
undefined references pop up with the gnu compiler on things like _amopen.f
and ambpdb utilities, probably other stuff but I'm only looking at the
last 250 lines of error output.

Dave