Re: [AMBER-Developers] (long-ish) saga about the HAS_10_12 option in sander and pmemd

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 15:26:12 -0400

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 3:00 PM, Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, I meant actual instances of ifdefs, not unique ifdefs (grep
> ifdef *.f | wc -l).

Ah, this undershoots! What about the ifndefs and the if defined(blah)? :)
 (But not by much)

$ grep -e "ifdef" -e "ifndef" -e "^# *if" *.f | wc -l
1624
$ grep ifdef *.f | wc -l
1368

There are a number of infrequently-used portions of the code which are
ifdeffed away into the land of eventually-brokened-things, like APBS linking
to sander. I agree it would be nice to get rid of as many as possible as
well.

All the best,

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida