[AMBER-Developers] amg1r5.f routines

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 16:34:41 -0400

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011, Ben Roberts wrote:

> As a parenthetical note, when I was last mucking around in the
> remove-warnings branch (which I'm still intending to work on, but
> have been preoccupied with other projects lately), amg1r5 was what I
> was working on. There's scope for a lot of improvement there, shall
> we say. I think I was last working on explicit declarations and so
> forth. It's not done yet, though.
>
> Even while typing this email, I just tried to merge master into
> remove-warnings, and found a conflict. So someone else must have
> modified it in the master branch. I wonder if that has to do with what
> Francesco's been seeing?

Doesn't look like it, based on the results of "git log amg1r5.f".

Can people describe where amg1r5 came from? Or what it does? Note the very
disturbing post here:

which implies that we don't have the rights to use this code. Of course,
I'm not sure if the above post is correct & current, but the provenance of
this code needs to be established.

....dac