Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] Compile Python error

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:46:22 -0400

Hi,

This problem occurred because I had been documenting my functions in a
very uniform way, so some patch insertion points ended up looking
unchanged after the patch was applied, allowing recursive application
of the patch. I have fixed all such problems (fixes are already pushed
to amber_web) so that this no longer occurs. My apologies for not
catching this earlier.

-Dan