Re: [AMBER-Developers] Intel AT/Automake issue

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 08:31:27 -0400

On Tue, May 31, 2011, B. Lachele Foley wrote:

> > Lachele: can you post the *entire* log file involving fftw-2.1.5, i.e.
> > not just the immediate context?
>
> Done. Is there a log from the install somewhere? I can run it again
> and send more context. I was surprised to see "automake" in the middle
> of it.

What you sent was the fftw configure log, which looks fine. To get the real
configure log type something like this:

make install | tee install.log

Before doing this (but after running configure) you might check to see if the
file $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/fftw-2.1.5/thread/Makefile exists (and is
non-empty).

...thx...dac