Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release of AmberTools version 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:59:27 -0700

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Tyler Luchko <tluchko.rci.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> On 2011-04-14, at 12:22 PM, Jason Swails wrote:
>
> > Has anyone tested the new changes to RISM configure? sander.RISM wasn't
> > compiling for me on my intel machine (not sure the exact cause). This
> isn't
> > generally an issue since sander.RISM isn't actually released.
> >
> > Just wondering if anyone else had problems.
> >

> How are you compiling it? Are you using the master branch or is this using
> AT 1.5 on top of Amber 11? The master branch works fine for me and Amber 11
> shouldn't build sander.RISM.

It was the master branch. I may have been careless in building. It had to
do with missing MPI symbols in fftw-2. Thinking back, I may have forgotten
to do a clean in the AmberTools directory prior to trying a parallel build
in the Amber11 src directory, which could explain those errors.

It was late last night and I didn't look into it too much. The email was
hasty and more just to see if I was the only one with those issues (which I
only sent out since AT 1.5 is already released now ;) ). In any case, I'm
confident that it's PEBKAC. If there's a problem when I try again (more
coherently), I'll report back.

Thanks!
Jason

> Tyler
>

> > On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu
> >wrote:
> >
> >> I've posted AmberTools 1.5 to the amber web site, but have not yet made
> any
> >> wider announcements. Please look over the web site and let me know if
> >> things
> >> are wrong or missing, if the download doesn't work for you, or whatever.
> >>
> >> Thanks to everyone for all the hard work over the last year in making
> this
> >> possible!
> >>
> >> ....dac

> > --