Re: [AMBER-Developers] Release of AmberTools version 1.5

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 09:22:51 -0700

Has anyone tested the new changes to RISM configure? sander.RISM wasn't
compiling for me on my intel machine (not sure the exact cause). This isn't
generally an issue since sander.RISM isn't actually released.

Just wondering if anyone else had problems.

Thanks!
Jason

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 9:10 AM, David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>wrote:

> I've posted AmberTools 1.5 to the amber web site, but have not yet made any
> wider announcements. Please look over the web site and let me know if
> things
> are wrong or missing, if the download doesn't work for you, or whatever.
>
> Thanks to everyone for all the hard work over the last year in making this
> possible!
>
> ....dac

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida