Re: [AMBER-Developers] Problems with sleap and iwrap

From: Jodi Ann Hadden <jodih.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:23:00 +0000

Just a note about this... whether sleap considers the ions as part of the solute or solvent depends on the order in which you add ions and solvate.

If you addIons then solvateBox, sleap considers the ions to be solute.

But if you solvateBox then addIons, sleap considers the ions to be solvent.
(This was the case in the leap input files provided here as a test case for the sleap/iwrap issue)

tleap considers the ions to be solute regardless of the order you add ions/solvate.

As the test case displays this behavior with Na=solute, and Na=solvent, this doesn't appear to be the cause of the sleap/iwrap issue.

Jodi