Re: [AMBER-Developers] Problems with sleap and iwrap

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 12:12:22 -0700

> Ross, could you send us the GP one -- that's the sort of thing I recall
> us seeing before. But, I think that might be a different issue from
> this.

The guy's on a plane back to Sweden now so will have to wait until next week
as I do not have the build files. I'll dig around on our server and see what
I can find and if I find something I'll post it.

> Does it happen with sander? I often find that trying something using
> both programs will result in a more useful set of errors...

Yes, problem is the same (I am 'informed') whether you use pmemd or sander.

All the best
Ross

/\
\/