Re: [AMBER-Developers] AT1.5 5apr11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 17:03:20 -0700

What is AMBERHOME set to? The thing that *should* make this work is the

export PYTHONPATH=$AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/etc\:$PYTHONPATH

line. This tells python to look in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/etc for any
missing packages (i.e. chemistry/, which is where that package is located).
What I'm guessing may have happened here is that you extracted AmberTools to
a new directory and tried building in there without ever resetting AMBERHOME
to point to your new directory. This would work for most things, I think,
since Amber install deals mostly with relative PATHs.

This would also explain why, perhaps, Amber didn't build its own python
(since it should, by default, unless you configure with -nopython).

Any of those sound like they may fit?

Thanks!
Jason

On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 4:10 PM, Thomas Cheatham III <tec3.utah.edu> wrote:

> > Can you send me your setup.sh file? It *says* that it's using the system
>
> Attached. Note my mmpsba_py does not have a chemistry subdirectory (in
> at15-with-patches on git or from the tarball). If I do indeed cp that
> etc/chemistry directory into mmpbsa_py it finished happily... --tom

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate