Re: [AMBER-Developers] multi-pmemd

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:11:48 -0400

As it develops we might want some development guide so people can understand
the implementation. This is especially important if they are going to be
able to modify the restraints etc.

On Apr 7, 2011 9:07 AM, "Ross Walker" <rosscwalker.gmail.com> wrote:

Yes this is the EXACT plan. I.e. Do things right from the beginning so we
should be good and adding additional hamiltonians and multiple dimensions
should not be hard. Coupling to the GPU code is also available.

All the best
Ross