[AMBER-Developers] Spelling in Manual

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 20:21:57 +0000

A student pointed out that the manual is inconsistent in spelling, at least with respect to "S-S" -- called both "disulfide" and "disulphide". This is ok except, for example, when someone is searching the manual.

Since most of the manual seems to be in American English, I recommend "disulfide", not that I have anything against some of our more colourful characters. I'm not strongly attached to any one spelling, but consistency is good.

I'll even do the search-and-replace on that one if you want.

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center
The University of Georgia