Re: [AMBER-Developers] Second release candidate for AmberTools 1.5

From: Lin Fu <linfu3200.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 14:31:01 -0400

Hi Jason,

You mean the python compiled here is static version, which will not be
dynamically linked to any gnu stuff. If both python here in the amber and
sander are static version, it will be fine since it is only system level
call instead of source code level call. but If both are only dynamical link
version, it might cause problem. since we might need to load both gnu and
pgi stuff, which is usually excluded by module on the cluster. please
correct me if it is not. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Lin