Re: [AMBER-Developers] Second release candidate for AmberTools 1.5

From: Lin Fu <linfu3200.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:42:59 -0400

Hi Jason,

I have tried to compile this version of ambertools with pgi, but it failed
to compile python module since "-Xlinker and -export-dynamic" can not be
recognized by pgcc. Not sure whether you got similar error.
pgcc -Xlinker -export-dynamic -o python \
                        Modules/python.o \
                        libpython2.6.a -lpthread -ldl -lpthread -lutil
-lm
pgcc-Error-Unknown switch: -Xlinker
pgcc-Error-Unknown switch: -export-dynamic
make[1]: *** [python] Error 1

Best Regards,
Lin