Re: [AMBER-Developers] bugfixes to NPRO in ff03 for at14 and a11

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:37:19 -0800

What's special about these patches is that the modification has already
been in master for a long time, so the design doesn't 100% apply to this
case. However I do agree that there should be a reference branch for
making the patches.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine