Re: [AMBER-Developers] bugfixes to NPRO in ff03 for at14 and a11

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 15:12:52 -0800

I think these should be applied to the amber11-with-patches branch in order
to maintain that branch's intended use. In fact, it's probably best to use
git diff on this branch to create the patches, as that would certainly
ensure compatibility.

All the best,
Jason

On Thu, Mar 10, 2011 at 12:08 PM, Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can I simply push the amber_web or ask for assistent here? :-)
>
> Best,
> --
> Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Bio & Biochem, University of California Irvine

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Candidate