Re: [AMBER-Developers] amber11-with-patches

From: Mark Williamson <mjw.mjw.name>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 18:19:10 +0000

On 10/03/2011 04:06, Jason Swails wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a quick question -- is this branch up-to-date with all of the patches?
As far as I can tell, yes. Scott created this branch and brought it up
to date. The amber11 branch is now obsolete.

> i.e. can I create a patch against this tree for the recent sleap bugfix?
> Have we decided this is what we're doing for bugfixes now? (If so that would
I'm still unclear on this.... currently the amber11-with-patches
contains bugfixes for both the amber11 tree and at14. I'm not sure how
this is going to work with future bugs and at15, since at15 will already
contain some of the fixes that will exist in the amber11-with-patches
branch. Also, will future bugs fixes for the amber side of the code go
into amber11-with-patches or at15-with-patches ?

> be great!) Do we need a detailed procedure written out for creating them
> while also maintaining the integrity of that branch as it was intended?
I can generate a howto, once we have decided how we're going to proceed.

Regards,

Mark