[AMBER-Developers] new git branch; reopening SDSC repository

From: David A Case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 12:36:13 -0500

Hi everyone:

1. I have created a new branch, "at15-with-patches", which will track what
goes to AmberTools1.5. Obviously, there are no patches at present, but this
is named in analogy to "amber11-with-patches", and will serve the same
purpose. If you want to track items in the release, you can clone this
branch, but PLEASE TO NOT PUSH TO THIS BRANCH without explicit authorization
from me.

2. I have re-opened write (push) access to the Amber SDSC repo, as it was
before the code freeze. You can resume updating either the master or your
personal branches there. If you update the master branch with something that
should go into the upcoming release, email the commit id to me, and I will
cherry-pick it into the at15-with-patches branch. (You can also send me
patches, but a commit id is probably easier.)

3. The "amber11" branch is obsolete, and you should stop tracking it,
replacing that by tracking "amber11-with-patches" instead. In a few days, I
will delete the amber11 branch from the SDSC repo.

....dac