Re: [AMBER-Developers] netcdf restart files

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 20:21:39 -0500

Hi Lachele, I'm going to send this to the developer's list as well in
case anyone else is interested in experimenting with the netcdf
restart format.

To write the netcdf restart format in sander set ntxo = 2.

Reading the format is currently controlled through the use of ntx.
ntx=8 reads coordinates only (analogous to ntx=1), and ntx=9 reads
coordinates and velocities (like ntx=5). As with standard restart
files the box information is read in the ewald setup routines; the
netcdf restart format is automatically detected there.

Cpptraj will both read and write the format.

Let me know if there are any problems.

-Dan