Re: [AMBER-Developers] Dihedral Force Constants

From: B. Lachele Foley <lfoley.uga.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 01:20:43 +0000

"Of course it is on purpose... There is no such thing as a bug in AMBER. They are just 'negative enhancements'."

We call these "misfeatures." Blame Volodymyr. See link below...
https://picasaweb.google.com/lachele/BitGnomes#5449385919577418770

"Jason and I have fixed this so the latest git tree should work properly."

Oh, thank you...

:-) Lachele

Dr. B. Lachele Foley
Complex Carbohydrate Research Center