[AMBER-Developers] deadlines for AmberTools version 1.5

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 11:29:39 -0500

Hi everyone:

I realize that I didn't make the "deadlines" for AmberTools 1.5 very clear.
I asked people to commit to git and merge to the master branch by Jan. 15,
and as far as I know everyone has done this. This deadline was set to head
off last-minute major code dumps.

There is still time to polish/fix and make (minor) changes to the codes and
datafiles. I am proposing a next deadline of *Feb. 15* for a code and
test-case freeze. This will allow Scott (and others) time to test on lots
of machines before the developers' meeting. I'm sure I will allow changes
even after the deadline, but that will be decided on a case-by-case basis.

As usual, the documentation needs lots of work, and we have always allowed
changes to the manuals well after the code/test-case freeze. I hope people
will continue to make updates to the docs even during the developers' meeting.
I am setting *Mar. 15* as the freeze date for documentation.

Please let me know if you have questions/complaints/comments about this.


AMBER-Developers mailing list
Received on Thu Jan 20 2011 - 08:30:12 PST
Custom Search