Re: [AMBER-Developers] [AMBER] AmberTools citation

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 07:26:52 -0400

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010, Jason Swails wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone could tell me the proper way to cite AmberTools
> (1.4). There's citation information for Amber 11 on ambermd.org, but
> nothing for AmberTools. Hopefully they can be cited together, rather than
> citing each program separately?

We don't have such a beast now; I'm not really sure how to put one together,
since the "tools" are a fairly loose collection of items. My preference is
still to cite individual programs, but I'm open to suggestions here.

....dac

David A. Case                     | email:
BioMaPS Institute and Dept. of    |     case.biomaps.rutgers.edu
    Chemistry & Chemical Biology  |    fax:      +1-732-445-5958
Rutgers University                |    phone:    +1-732-445-5885
610 Taylor Rd.                    |
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8087   USA   | http://casegroup.rutgers.edu