Re: [AMBER-Developers] Write git access and the wiki?

From: MengJuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 15:09:09 -0700

Hi,

For the trunk tree (amber12), if you have a local clone of the repository,
you can just modify the master branch, commit, and push to the origin
master. For the amber11 tree, you can just checkout the amber11 branch and
make a patch according to the branch.

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Molecular Biology & Biochem, Univ. of California Irvine.