Re: [AMBER-Developers] two more tasks for the amber11 release

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 18:46:29 -0700

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 05:20:58AM -0400, David A. Case wrote:
> Hi everyone: you can help out by doing one or both of the following:
> 1. Go to http://ambermd.org/contributors.html, and update for amber11 (or for
> anything else that is missing or incorrect). You can use CVS on the amber_web
> repository, or send updates to the list.
> 2. Look at http://ambermd.org/index_a11.html. This is a draft of what
> the web page will look like upon release. Same instructions as above for
> making changes.

Dear Dr. Case,

I failed to access the repository, am I doing it right?

$ env CVS_RSH=ssh CVSROOT=mjhsieh.cvs.ambermd.org:/cvsroot cvs co amber_web
cvs checkout: Updating amber_web
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory for `/cvsroot/amber_web' (/cvsroot/amber_web/#cvs.lock): Permission denied

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.