Re: [AMBER-Developers] release plans - one source of error found

From: Andreas Svrcek-Seiler <svrci.tbi.univie.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:00:48 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,
recentely I reported that most nab testcases failed under FC12-x86_64.
To fix this, change line 63 of nablex.l

from
strcpy( yytext, &yytext[ 1 ] );
memmove( yytext, &yytext[ 1 ],yyleng*sizeof(char) );

(...lex-savvy people unite and check, but the tests work this way).
Anyway, I believe there are other instances of strcpy() being used with
overlapping source and destination. This is not allowed, according the the
man page, and it seems a stroke of luck that this hasn't caused trouble
earlier.

best,
Andreas