Re: [AMBER-Developers] Suggestions for dealing with mpich2-1.2.1p1

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:38:39 -0400

I would try Alexey Onofriev's monster GB benchmark if you really want to see
what happens. This thing has lots of atoms so the arrays are big. I expect
Ross has it lying around; if not I can forward you a copy but will have to
dig out the mdin from another machine (it is a big prmtop/inpcrd - at least
2 MB zipped).
Regards - Bob