Re: [AMBER-Developers] Issues with MPICH-1.2.1p1

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 23:04:19 -0400

Yeah, I understand your concerns; so are you leaning toward an additional
MPI define, such that for mpich2, one would have -DMPI -DMPI2 in config.h?
Seems the easiest thing to do to me, and least disruptive. So if this is
really only needed for a GB finalization step, it is no big deal indeed.
Regards - Bob