Re: [AMBER-Developers] Issues with MPICH-1.2.1p1

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 19:39:55 -0400

I like the "don't support MPICH-1.2.1p1" option myself as a first guess. I
have not looked at the code to see whether there is potential trouble there,
but there are a lot of performance implications in parts of the mpi code...
I will try to find some time to look at this further...
(the principle I am applying here is you don't dink up your own code to
support stuff that is broken, unless you absolutely have to...)
Regards - Bob