Re: [AMBER-Developers] near-final testing

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:37:26 -0400

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010, steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu wrote:

> the Apr08 tarballs (if still relevant?) compile and run fine for me under
> fedora11, x86_64 (Intel Quadcore 2.66GHz), intel compiler suite 11.1.059,
> with openmpi-1.4.1

Yes: but can you cd to ti_decomp and ./Run.ti_decomp_sc? This is not run by
default since it "hangs" and never finishes (at least for me). We'd like
to see if we can get a good test case for decomp with softcore (either this
example, or one of your own).

> After downloading and making openmpi, I did configure -mpi intel. This
> failed netcdf config because the newly made mpi libs, while in
> $AMBERHOME/lib are not in my $LD_LIBRARY_PATH and I had to add them
> manually.

Good point...I'll ad least update the manual.

....dave