Re: [AMBER-Developers] near-final testing

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:04:26 -0400 (EDT)

> 7. Volodymyr: long term, figuring out why FreeBSD is failing will
probably
> help uncover bugs in the code. But these don't look like things that
can
> be easily fixed. Is there a chance that you (or anyone else on the
developers list) could get Wei a login on a BSD machine?

I made an account and it should be fine for a month or so (it is
a "temporary" free bsd -- I was going to put open bsd there and make this
machine into a new router in a month or so [once either have
nothing better to do or if current router dies sooner than that]). Details
sent to "Wei Zhang" <zgjzweig.gmail.com>.

Have a nice day,

Volodymyr