[AMBER-Developers] Crunch time for Amber11/AmberTools-1.4 release

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 08:10:18 -0400

Hi everyone:

I think we are on the home stretch, and have to release soon what we have.
Here is my current plan for a schedule:

1. All contributions must be in by 9am (EDT) Wed. April 14.
2. There will be a final RC released that day; only very serious errors in
    it will be considered for correction.
3. If all goes well, I hope to unleash this on the world on Wed., April 21.

Notes:

Here is the latest RC:

    http://ambermd.org/downloads/AmberTools.08apr10.tar.bz2
    http://ambermd.org/downloads/Amber11.08apr10.tar.bz2

I have turned off CVS commit access to everything, including the doc
subdirectory. If you have updates to the Users' Manuals, please send them
to me as diff -u patches vs. the latest versions in CVS.

Thanks to everyone who has worked so hard over the past few weeks and months
to put things in as good state as possible.

....dac