[AMBER-Developers] RE: candidate amber 11 from 3/31: problem with pmemd.cuda?

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 13:03:08 -0700

Hi Jodi,

Can you use the configure in AmberTools instead. Do not use the ones in the
PMEMD directory anymore. They are there for historical / debugging reasons.
So do, from a clean untar:

cd amber11/AmberTools/src/
./configure -cuda gnu
cd ../../src
make cuda
cd ../test
./test_amber_cuda.sh

And you should be good with pmemd.cuda in $AMBERHOME/bin/

Instructions / manual entry coming soon.

All the best
Ross