Re: [AMBER-Developers] 31 March release candidates for Amber

From: Volodymyr Babin <vbabin.ncsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 00:47:36 -0400 (EDT)

> Sorry, I can't understand what you are saying. What is "as expected",
> and what is "the problem"?
>
> I.e. what goes wrong if you set MAKE=gmake in config.h?

It looks like MAKE is a special variable that is not supposed to
be set by "user", i.e., with "MAKE=make" line in config.h commented,
"gmake install" sets $(MAKE) automatically to to "gmake" (this is
what I think is "as expected").

> OK...I'll see if these can be easily fixed.

It seems to be the only "broken" makefile that can be trivially
fixed (I did not make any .diffs because the changes are trivial
and easier to implement directly rather than by
save-attachment->find-dir->invoke-patch->correct-pN->invoke-patch->repeat
route).

Best,

Volodymyr