RE: [AMBER-Developers] Help with NVIDIA Compilation using ifort

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:54:05 -0700

> What platform are you building on ?

RedHat EL 4U8, x86_64.

Gnu works fine. Intel is currently broken at link stage.

> And is all this cuda stuff in the latest release candidate ?

Yes. Try:

./configure -cuda intel

> Yes, Bob is also mostly using CLINK... in pmemd.
> I am not aware of any platform with such a terribly broken C
> preprocessor;
> this includes over the years ibms, hps, suns, sgis, crays, etc.

I'll take a look at Bob's CLINK and see if I can figure something simple
out.

> Here's my comment that we are too close to release for all this
> activity...

Fine. Release it broken, see if I care. I'll be sure to forward all the user
comments to your cell phone's email to sms gateway. ;-)

All the best
Ross

/\
\/