Re: [AMBER-Developers] test results on wiki

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:17:25 -0700

Hello,

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:20 AM, Scott Brozell
<sbrozell.rci.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As for Amber10 ( http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber10test ),
> we have a wiki page for testing summaries:
> http://ambermd.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Amber11test
> Please contribute your results.
>
> This page is a place to record the ''good'' (or almost good) results of the Amber11 test suite.  If you get a compiler/OS/hardware combination that mostly passes all the test, please post the test details here.  That way, we will not only have the ''negative''
> results (on bugzilla), but also the ''positive'' results of tests recorded.

Certainly a good place to have such results posted. One suggestion I
may add is to add some more details about the operating system used.
For example, there is a very large difference between Mac OS X 10.5
and Mac OS X 10.6, and these would be important distinctions in my
opinion. While this is definitely more pronounced for Mac OS than it
is for Linux variants, I do think that would be useful to know as well
(i.e. Ubuntu 9.04/9.11 vs. Red Hat/CentOS, etc.) since each Linux has
its own slightly unique character.

Thoughts?

All the best,
Jason