Re: [AMBER-Developers] major snafu with AmberTools.lyx

From: Mengjuei Hsieh <mengjueh.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:02:45 -0700

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 07:55:56PM -0400, case wrote:
> Lessons to be learned (1): make sure you use CVS, and edit files in a CVS
> working directory; (2) do a "cvs diff <file>" before committing changes;
> that way Tom (and others) could have seen that 66000 lines had changed,
> suggesting that something was amiss.
> ...thx...dac

Hi,

I just want to add an extra note after Dr. Case: some of us are using
windows-based LyX and that might give you a lot of ^M inside the lyx
file. Just do a dos2unix coversion will make diff job much easier.

My $.02 ...

Best,
--
Mengjuei Hsieh, Luo Research Group, Molecular Biology & Biochemistry,
University of California Irvine.