Re: [AMBER-Developers] namelist

From: Robert Duke <rduke.email.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 23:08:36 -0400

Hi Scott,
Thanks. Yeah, there are better ways to do these things than namelists. You
would probably need to support some sort of backward capability to read old
namelist-based mdin's though, or at least that would be considerate of your
installed user base. I guess a tool to convert an old mdin to an new mdin
might be the best approach.
Regards - Bob