[AMBER-Developers] New CVS restrictions

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 08:26:16 -0500

Hi everyone:

As threatened/promised, I have turned off CVS commit access to everyone
except me, Ross, Mark and the two Scotts (Brozell and LeGrand). If you need
to make changes, send patches (diff -u preferred) to one of us.

Everyone who had CVS access before can still commit to the test, doc and dat
directories. This access will end on Friday, March 12.

All commit access to CVS will be turned off on Friday, March 19.

[Scott B: let's figure on doing the Amber10 -> Amber11 changes next week.]

...regards...dac